Saturday, August 1, 2009

Things 3

Well, this is what I know...
The directions to setting up this blog were clear and easy to follow. The most difficult thing that I encountered was what to call my blog. That took some time.
Cheesy things popped into my head immediately. I chuckled to myself and then really thought about what I wanted my blog to reflect. I decided that I wanted to discuss things that I have learned - not just in the 23 Things, but also lessons that I've learned throughout my life - lessons from my mom, my dad, my husband, my children, my sisters and brothers, my friends, my colleagues, and the world in which I live. Thus, the blog title of Well, this is what I know.

1 comment:

  1. please be sure and go back to #3 and see about creating an avatar...lots of fun wrapped around some concepts everyone neeeds to know!

    ReplyDelete